The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an Assistant Buyer (m/f/d) for our multi-hundred million Euro business WestwingNow and Westwing Collection.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Provide key support to the buying team in product development or off the shelf sourcing to build the next bestsellers at high margins
- Track & analyze sourcing KPIs for some key categories, especially product margin & quality KPIs
- Facilitate the coordination of suppliers in different European and Asian countries towards developing long term relationships
- Implement initiatives to develop sustainable products for your categories together with our sustainability and quality teams
You come with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, entrepreneurial and ambiguous environment
- Strong analytical, commercial, and problem-solving skills, with a “hands-on” attitude and a focus on fast execution
- Good sense for trends, creativity, thorough understanding of customer needs and a passion for interior
- Very strong communication skills and ability to clearly communicate with different stakeholders
- Fluency in English, German preferred
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- A steep development path, working directly with Westwing Leadership Team
- Building the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions and challenges
- A highly talented, dynamic, and diverse team with an inspiring culture
Contact Person: Kira Bukin
Requisition Number: 2292
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.