The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join our Private Label team as an Assistant Buyer (m/f/d) across various categories. We are looking for candidates who are creative, detail-orientated and are just as motivated as we are in developing amazing products and bringing them closer to our customers. By managing your own projects, you will be given the chance to prove your business brain and actively contribute to the success of Westwing.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with the category lead buyer and assisting in all daily tasks
- Assisting in the entire product development cycle from managing samples to raising purchase orders
- Driving online product presentation including data entry and collaboration with graphics department for product images
- Managing the critical path by liaising with international partners and internal finance department
- Providing administrative support to the buying team covering all departmental issues/queries
- Coordinating closely with sales team regarding product portfolio and collection overview
- Maintaining warehouse-, quality- and customer service-related queries
- Conducting internal and external market analysis
You come with:
- Strong analytical and detail oriented mind, excellent communication skills, hands-on mentality
- Commercial awareness, feel for products and a keen interest in the home and living industry
- Previous internship in a buying office is a plus
- Fluency in English, additional language skills are a plus (especially German, Polish or Mandarin)
- Strong academic credentials
- To be part of the Westwing success, experience how products come to life and a brand is built
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced environment
- A steep personal development path, learning from and working with our high-caliber leadership team with further career opportunities
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
- A fun work environment with our furry dog colleagues
Contact Person: Carolin Börger