The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Business Development Manager (m/w/d) in Product Marketing. In this position, you will support the build-up of our private label product marketing business line and be an integral part in organizing new product launches. Our product marketing is the interface that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results. We consider the role as an excellent preparation of highly talented individuals for a future line leadership role. It is your chance to combine a unique learning experience with real-life proof of your potential!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Manage a product portfolio of existing private label products
- Develop and implement the strategic and conceptual marketing plans and analyze financial metrics (brand / product) and market data to create activity plans and initiatives
- Coordinate and implement local and global product initiatives
- Develop go-to-market strategy for new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan
- Track and analyse the effectiveness of the marketing activities that support our products
- Monitor and evaluate market trends, consumer behaviour and competitor activity to ensure product competitiveness and identify market opportunities
- Work closely with various teams (Marketing, Buying, Sales etc.) and lead / manage cross-functional projects
You come with:
- A Bachelor or M.A. degree from a leading university
- Relevant work experience in product marketing, product management or product development
- Minimum 2-3 years overall work experience, preferably in the area of FMCG
- Demonstrated experience and ability in driving product positioning development and project management
- Strategic thinking and very strong analytical skills, yet “hands-on” with a focus on fast execution
- Strong problem-solving skills with a passion about making impact
- Proficiency in computer skills including PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Fluent in German and English, ability to speak further foreign languages also a plus
- A high-impact role in a fast-paced growth environment
- A steep personal development path, learning from and working with our high-caliber leadership team
- An attractive compensation package
Contact: Anne Naumann
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.