The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
The Westwing Delivery Service is the next step to an even better customer experience. In less than a year, we have built up our own Delivery Service from scratch, making our customers in the Munich area happy with a convenient all-round service from delivery to assembly and returns. And we are only at the beginning of our journey. Many more cities are to come.
Do you want to join us on this exciting path? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Co-Founder & Head of Expansion (m/f/d) for our brand-new Westwing Delivery Service. In this exciting entrepreneurial position, you drive the growth of this new business alongside your Co-Founder & Head of Customer Experience.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Leading and growing the Westwing Delivery Service business with your co-founder
- Developing this new business with strong focus on inspiring customer experiences
- Building and leading a team of business expansion managers to ramp up new locations, ensuring a fast ramp up at excellent service levels
- Collaborating not only with your co-founder, but also with the Executive Team and the CEO of Westwing
You come with:
- At least 4 years professional experience with proven track record from a top tier consulting firm, “Head of” position in a Start Up or Senior Business Development role
- Entrepreneurial drive and desire to work in an incredibly dynamic and complex environment and to build a business against obstacles
- High willingness to travel within Germany & Europe (>80% travel required)
- A lot of drive, unlimited ambition, flexibility, and a high level of independence
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, yet a “hands-on” attitude with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- Excellent communication skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities; ability to clearly communicate compelling messages making you a great discussion partner
- Fluency in English and German; additional languages are a plus
- A truly entrepreneurial role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Exciting tasks with a high degree of variety & thus recurring new challenges
- A steep development path, working directly with our CEO & Executive Team
- A highly talented, dynamic, and diverse team with an inspiring culture
- Attractive compensation incl. equity in the new business
- Your work-life balance is important to us: With us, you get offered a discounted gym membership, in-house yoga classes or health coaching
- Balancing family and work? That’s no problem. With our own daycare “Westwing Wichtel” we ensure short distances between office and childcare
Location: Munich (with travel)
Contact Person: Markus Winkler
Requisition Number: 2478
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (including a cover letter) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.