The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Corporate Development Manager (m/f/d) to join a recently created department at Westwing which is connected directly to the Group CEO. In this position, you will be responsible for delivering projects critical to the global success of Westwing. In addition to gaining valuable experience on an international scale, we consider the role as an excellent preparation of highly talented individuals for a future line leadership role. It is your chance to combine a unique learning experience with real-life proof of your potential!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Drive our growth portfolio, working with leaders across the company to develop, propose, and manage growth projects, built on sound analyses and data-driven insights
- Support our annual planning and KPI process across all functions
- Provide leverage to the Executive Team by conducting deep dive analyses on recent internal and external developments, proposing solutions and acting as a sparring partner in discussions
- Work on potential M&A opportunities incl. full process responsibility
- Drive our strategy across the Group, incl. preparing Executive Team and Supervisory Board discussions
- Projects could include, among many others, investing and quantifying Westwing’s customer target group model, developing Group growth ideas incl. a strong business case and working with the respective functions on their implementation, interpreting consumer insights to derive business implications
You come with:
- 3-5 years of professional experience with proven track record from a top consulting firm (Bain/BCG/McKinsey), investment bank or blue-chip business development function
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, yet a “hands-on” attitude with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- Ability to structure and manage complex cross-company projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- Ability to handle projects with multiple workstreams over a wide variety of functional business problems
- Passion about making impact
- Excellent communication skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities; ability to clearly communicate compelling messages making you a great discussion partner
- Fluency in English
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- A steep development path, working directly with our high-caliber Executive team
- Taking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- Building the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions and challenges
- A highly talented, dynamic, and diverse team with an inspiring culture
Contact Person: Yasmin Linscott
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.