The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 European countries. In less than 7 years on the market, we have grown to 220 million Euros in revenues in 2017. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
Three years ago, we launched WestwingNow, a new startup within Westwing. Our team is the secret to our success. WestwingNow balances creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. After our successful launch and with currently more than 50 team members, we are looking for inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Country Coordinator Austria & Switzerland – WestwingNow (m/f/d) located in Munich. In this position, you will be responsible for the growth of WestwingNow in the Austrian and Swiss market, the voice of the Austrian and Swiss Customer and the promoter of localization efforts.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Be responsible for the WestwingNow Austria and WestwingNow Switzerland website, revenues & overall customer experience
- Improving the local offering by identifying local trends & top-sellers and working closely together with the Central Category Management on bringing those to the site
- Constantly driving improvements on the WestwingNow offering in Austria and Switzerland in close collaborations with functions such as Pricing, Sorting, Supply-chain, etc.
- Running the WestwingNow merchandising end-to-end including the weekly newsletter as well as all onsite activities
- Monitor the main players in the Austrian and Swiss market as well as Business KPIs (revenues, conversion rates, marketing performance,…) and derive business guidance and recommendations
- Work closely with our Operations teams to constantly improve our customer experience, from delivery speed & quality to our customer care
- Work closely together with the Global Group Marketing Teams to promote and grow WestwingNow in Austria and Switzerland
You come with:
- Excellent academic credentials
- High interest in Home & Living products
- Excellent communication skills and a great team player
- Entrepreneurial, independent, structured & driven personality
- An interest in the Home & Living industry & interior design
- Fluency in German and English
- Attractive position as Country Manager with full responsibility of the Austrian and Swiss website
- Insight into the inner workings of a fast growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different areas
- Taking responsibility early-on for a growing organisation
- Entrepreneurial experience in a fast-paced leading eCommerce company
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.