The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Creative Editor Italy (m/f/d) in our Content Production Team. In this position, you will join a new Italian production team and steer creative development from start to finish. This role is in our Content Production department (40+ employees), which delivers hundreds of content pieces every month – used on our websites, apps and Social Media channels across all 11 Westwing markets. By creating beautiful, highly engaging and inspiring onsite and social media videos for the Italian market, you will support a key company focus. If you are a creative mind who is up on the latest interior trends in Italy, passionate about home and living and comfortable setting the creative vision for a team, this job is for you!
Your responsibilities will be:
- As a Creative Editor, you set the creative vision for productions and collaborate with a video editor, stylist, photographer to bring that vision to life in the form of content for our Italian audience
- Responsibilities include developing storyboards, creating mood boards, briefing graphic designers, organizing props, finding shooting locations, filming the video with a videographer, overseeing post-production and sharing final content with our website and social media experts
- As Creative Editor, you manage your colleagues’ time to ensure projects are done right and on-time
- Continuously researching trends and steering on-brand content: home stories, videos for shopping club sales, Instagram stories shot on-location and more
- Following new brands in the Italian home & living space
You come with:
- Passion for creating inspiring video content, great spirit and high personal motivation
- 1-2 years’ experience in video production and fluency with visual storytelling
- A combination of creative and organizational talent – you have an uncanny ability to effortlessly switch between pitching creative concepts and tracking details across multiple projects
- Team player mindset: you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Fluency in English, ideally also in Italian - further languages are welcome
- Interest in interior design and style
- Another plus: you run a successful social media account or blog. If so, please include a link with your application materials.
- A highly talented and international team with an amazing spirit
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development
- An opportunity to have an immediate impact on our social media presence, websites and brand while getting to the core of how content is planned, produced and published
- An inspirational and dynamic way of working in a fast-paced environment
Contact Person: Elena Behr
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, portfolio, work & education references) under specification of your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please add to your application one paragraph about which current Westwing videos (can be onsite or on our social media channels) you like and why, and one paragraph about videos you don’t like and how you would improve them (max. 300 words total).