The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Creative Editor Netherlands (m/f/d) who loves to create beautiful, engaging, inspiring, stunning stories and content for our Dutch customers.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Writing inspirational brand descriptions and content infusions for the Netherlands-only sales campaigns
- Proposing the daily newsletter subject line to inspire and entertain our Dutch members
- Doing research on all interior trends to become the expert who guides, inspires and excites our customers
- Teaming up: Working and learning together in a close team guided by the creative director
You come with:
- Passion and love for creating beautiful content and texts, a great spirit and high motivation
- Experience in print journalism or online (incl. blogs), Dutch market is a plus
- Creativity and affinity to Social Media
- Enthusiasm for home & living, interior and decorating
- Fluency in Dutch and English, German is a plus
- A truly shaping position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team you will love to work with
- An inspirational way of working and creating great stories for our Dutch customers
Contact Person: Cathrin Luttmann
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.