The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Creative Editor Netherlands (m/f/d) in Amsterdam who loves to write and create inspiring, fresh and stunning campaigns and content for our Dutch customers.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring our newsletters consist of catchy editing
- Enriching our campaigns with content, to ensure we’re the most inspiring shoppable magazine
- Brainstorming and collecting creative input for our planning
- Spreading your creativity: share creative concepts to translate your imagination into action
- Identifying the latest trends and continuously sharing them with the Creative team
- Collaborating closely with the Marketing team, making sure editing across all channels is on-point
You come with:
- Experience in print or online journalism
- Creativity and affinity to Social Media
- Strong organizational skills, effective time management and the ability to multitask
- Passion and love for creating beautiful content and texts
- High level of layout accuracy and an eye for detail
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- A truly shaping marketing position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a fast-paced and ambitious eCommerce company
Contact Person: Natalie Rieger
Requisition Number: 2278
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.