The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 European countries. In only 7 years on the market, we have grown to more than 220 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Around 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Creative Editor Onsite Videos (m/f) in our International Content Marketing Team, who would love to create beautiful, highly inspiring, on-brand videos for our website (desktop, mobile, apps).
Your responsibilities will be:
- Together with a team of graphic designers, videographers and photographers you bring content to life which enriches our Home & Living offering – from home stories over brand videos (e.g. Kitchen Aid, Rolf Benz, Artemide) to interviews with our interior experts about Home & Living tips & tricks
- Your goal? To make our members across all our 11 countries even more enthusiastic about our brand and our offering by showing them continuously new highly inspirational content to consume
- Doing trend research and creative brainstorming to come up with fresh ideas and innovative formats for storytelling, styling and video production
- As a Creative Editor, you are fully responsible for a video production – from the idea to the publishing. You take a very crucial part in each step of the process: Writing a detailed storyboard, creating a mood board and deciding on the styling, organizing props, setting up the shooting area, shooting the video together with a videographer, overseeing the whole process of post-production and sharing the final, locally adapted content with all our local entities
You come with:
- At least 3 years of experience with visual story-telling and video production
- Passion and love for your job, great spirit and high motivation
- You proved in the past to take ownership and to successfully manage bigger projects independently. You are the perfect combination of a creative and organizational talent
- A very good understanding of our brand as well as a passion for interior and styling
- You are a great team player and co-worker and you are “hands-on” and love to get things done – even the not so glam tasks
- You are speaking German at a native level and have very good English language skills
- A highly talented, dynamic and international team
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact to shape our brand perception
- An inspirational way of working and creating great content for multiple countries
- Get to the core of how content is planned, produced and published
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation. Please also add to your application a) which former Westwing videos you like and why and b) which you don’t like and how you would improve them (max. amount of characters, incl. blank spaces: 2.000; notes are sufficient)