The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 European countries. In only 7 years on the market, we have grown to more than 220 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Around 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you want to work at one of the most exciting and successful start-ups in Europe (yup, that’s us)? You have a passion for interior? Your heart beats for social media? You love to push creative boundaries and to work together with a highly creative team in a fast-paced environment? Sounds like you? Then send us your application! We are looking for a Creative Editor Social Media Videos (m/f) in our International Content Marketing Team, who would love to create beautiful, highly engaging, inspiring social media video content for our Facebook, Instagram and Instagram Stories channels.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Continuously doing trend research and creative brainstorming to come up with content ideas and innovative formats that you want to bring to life together with a creative team of graphic designers, videographers and photographers. During this creative process you challenge which ideas fit to our brand and strengthen our brand positioning, you rigorously kick-out all ideas and formats that are not on-brand
- Based on these ideas, you develop and produce excellent, inspiring videos that interior fans in our 11 Westwing countries will fall in love with – from home stories over do-it-yourself to guidance and trend reviews – from small content pieces to more extensive stories
- Understanding new trends and being aware of the very newest social media channels, formats and features. Being thrilled to immediately start producing content for new channels, formats or features as soon as they are launched
- As a Creative Editor you take a very crucial part in our video production process: Writing a detailed storyboard, creating a mood board and deciding on the styling, organizing props, setting up the shooting area, shooting the video together with a videographer, overseeing the whole process of post-production and sharing the final, locally adapted content with all our social media experts
You come with:
- Passion and love for your job, great spirit and high motivation
- You are the perfect combination of a creative and organizational talent, have a passion for interior and are style-driven
- You are social media savvy and are always on top of the latest trends
- You are great team player and co-worker, you are “hands-on” and love to get things done – even the not so glam tasks
- You already have first experiences with video production and are interested in learning more in the field of visual storytelling
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Another plus: you successfully publish inspirational content on your own social media account or blog. If so, we would be thrilled if you would include your social media account or blog name in your application!
- A highly talented, dynamic and international team with an amazing spirit
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact to shape our social media presence and brand
- An inspirational way of working in a fast-paced environment and creating great content for multiple countries
- Get to the core of how content is planned, produced and published
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation. Please also add to your application a) which former Westwing videos you like and why and b) which you don’t like and how you would improve them (max. amount of characters, incl. blank spaces: 2.000; notes are sufficient).