The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 7 years on the market, we have grown to more than 220 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
Three years ago, we launched WestwingNow, a new startup within Westwing. Our team is the secret to our success. After our successful launch and with currently more than 50 team members, we are looking for inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
As the Creative Lead (m/f/d) for Italy you will be part of the Italian WestwingNow (Shop) management team and have a direct impact on the styling of the Newsletter and onsite graphic contents and product selections for the Italian website.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Scout the Italian newest and next trends and translate them in WestwingNow.it (Shop) weekly’s offers
- Together with the global creative, buying and sales team, select the most appealing products according to the Italian market, present them beautifully and push them to the market
- Inspire our customers through our newsletter and captivating our onsite graphic contents across all our platforms (desktop, mobile, apps)
- Create a commercial and editorial storytelling for our offering
- Ensure that your style decision will be in line with the Global creative team and with the Italian Westwing.it (Club) one
- Ensure that Westwing’s image and awareness is always in line with the global vision
You come with:
- A big love and passion for home & living
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an influencing design/lifestyle magazine’s editorial team, in the fashion industry or as an interior designer/consultant
- Outstanding creativity and sense of style, you’re always up to date with the latest trends
- Profound knowledge of the Italian home & living market, its brands and products
- Extraordinary feeling for esthetic imagery and layouts
- Strong entrepreneurial drive
- You’re a natural born leader, able to manage, motivate and inspire a young team
- Excellent Italian and English language skills
- A truly shaping Creative Lead position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a leading eCommerce company
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.