The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a part-time Customer Care Agent Netherlands (m/f/d) for Westwing, who supports us outside regular office hours.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Being the prime contact point for our Dutch and Flemish customers
- Processing requests about payments, orders, cancellations and returns
- Answering questions about our websites, products and the ordering process
- Multi-channel customer care by phone, email, Facebook and WhatsApp
- Handling feedback from our customers to continuously improve our offering and shopping experience
You come with:
- Passion for customer satisfaction
- A Friendly, positive and motivated personality
- Excellent social and problem-solving skills
- Preferably with experience in the field of customer care
- The desire for a longer-term employment in an international context
- Fluent language skills in Dutch and English
- Possibility to work from home
- Lots of room for personal growth and a high degree of responsibility
- A team-oriented work environment with the highest ambition to make our customers happy
- A lot of contact to our enthusiastic Westwing customers
Location: Munich, Amsterdam or remote within Germany or Netherlands
Contact Person: Kristina Philipps
Requisition Number: 2252
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.