The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? By working together with a service-oriented approach, we strive to exceed our customer expectations. To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for French Speaking Customer Care Agents (m/f/d) who are responsible for processing the orders of our French customers as well as the resulting inquiries.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Being advisor and contact person for our French customers for inquiries regarding payment processing, order processing and cancellations / returns
- Handling communications with customers as well as with our suppliers in a friendly, professional and timely manner
- Processing requests of French customers providing best in class customer service by e-mail and by telephone
- Sharing customer feedback with the Westwing team to constantly improve our offering
You come with:
- First experience in customer care management
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, solution-oriented and motivated personality to support our customers with a confident and competent presence by e-mail and by telephone
- Organization and listening skills to provide courteous and professional customer service
- Fluency in French (English is our corporate language to communicate with colleagues)
- A truly shaping position with high degree of responsibility, autonomy and challenges
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact by communicating directly with our customers
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team you will love to work with
Contact Person: Carolin Börger
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.