The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900.000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1.100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Graphic Designer France (m/f/d) who loves to push creative boundaries. Together with a highly creative editorial & marketing team you will contribute to inspiring, engaging and wonderful stories for our customers.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Creating visionary and captivating designs for various platforms (website, landing pages, mailings, display banners, newsletters, shopping catalog layouts, Instagram, Facebook & co.) that will be featured at Westwing around the world
- Bringing our stories to life with your exceptional design skills regarding illustrations, animations and picture design
- Understanding the Westwing aesthetics and proactively participating in idea sessions to create an outstanding offering
- Spreading your creativity: Share cool & creative concepts & layout ideas in cooperation with our team to translate your imagination into action
- Identifying the latest design trends and continuously sharing them with the team
You come with:
- Passion for your job, entrepreneurial spirit and high motivation
- Strong organizational skills, effective time management and the ability to multitask
- High level of layout accuracy and an eye for detail
- Advanced skills using Adobe Photoshop
- Enthusiasm for home & living, interior, decorating and fashion
- Highly creative way of working and open-minded for new suggestions
- Fluency in English and French
- A truly shaping position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- An inspirational way of working and creating great materials for multiple countries
Contact Person: Carolin Börger
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.