The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 7 years on the market, we have grown to more than 220 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Graphic Designer – intern (m/f/d) to join our Graphic team, which contributes to the creation and curation of inspiring and beautiful visuals for our campaigns, under the guidance of the Art Director and in collaboration with the Editing, Merchandising and Sales teams
Your responsibilities will be:
- Inspire our customers with fresh, fashionable, editorial visuals, in perfect Westwing style
- Create inspiring and engaging visual contents for our website, app, and daily newsletter
- Carefully select the right images and pictures, that best depict our offering and the Westwing style
- Beautifully present our products and campaigns in full Westwing style with excellent skills in composition, picture design, retouching and illustration
- Curate the contents together with the editorial team, and bring our stories to life
You come with:
- A true passion for the Home & Living
- You’re deeply interested in fashion, design and photography, and you’re always updated with the latest trends
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe programs
- You love your job and are self-motivated, always looking for ideas and not afraid of trying something new
- You are a team player and enjoy a dynamic working environment
- You're a perfectionist: you have a keen eye for detail, and don't stop until you're proud of your work
- Fluent English and native level Italian skills
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A corporate culture with a high level of transparency, a great team building, flat hierarchies and quick decision making
- An experience in a rapidly growing e-commerce company that is market leader in its segment
- Many inspirations for your beautiful home
Location: Milan, Italy
Please submit your application complete of a CV and a creative portfolio.