The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Head of Brand Collaborations (m/f/d). In this position, you will be leading our brand collaborations and develop and execute design collaborations and dedicated collections with international brands, influencers, celebrities and tastemakers to contribute to our vision of being the No. 1 inspirational brand in Home and Living in Europe.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Developing innovative ideas for design collaborations and dedicated co-designed collections with international brands, influencers, celebrities and tastemakers to maximize buzz and build a love brand
- Raising brand awareness and positioning Westwing as a love brand through exciting, creative and innovative brand collaborations in line with our identity and values
- Decision making for most creative outcomes and ambitious goal achievements
- Plan, organize and execute creative and innovative Brand Collaboration collection launches and activations
- Work in close alignment with our Influencer Marketing and Cooperations team as well as Westwing Collection team and Business Development to create outstanding co-designed collections
- Work closely and continuously with Executives at group and country level
- Monitor, analyse and communicate results on a weekly and quarterly basis
- Evaluate and execute opportunities for brand collaborations on an on-going basis and constantly monitor the market to make sure we collaborate with the most important, exciting influencers, celebrities and tastemakers in line with our brand identity and values
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding Brand Collaboration strategy surrounding them
You come with:
- Ideally 5+ years of relevant work experience in Brand Partnerships, Influencer Marketing or Public Relations
- A strong network in the lifestyle, design and entertainment industry
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills, strong stakeholder management skills
- A creative thinking, problem-solving mind-set, hands-on attitude and a passion for and clear understanding of the Westwing brand
- Expert knowledge in designing and developing strategic Brand Collaboration strategies including measuring and reporting
- Experience in designing and developing strategic Brand Collaboration strategies including measuring and reporting
- Ability to work with sensitive issues and work under pressure
- Great knowledge of Social Media and emerging channels
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Business acumen and knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Make your own home a beautiful home: You love interior? So do we! With up to 40% employee discount, you can make your home even more beautiful
- We subsidize the means of transport of your choice: Whether MVG Isarcard, Swapfiets or JobRad - we make sure that you are mobile
- Your work-life balance is important to us: With us, you get offered a discounted gym membership, in-house yoga classes or health coaching
- With us you are always taken care of: We offer snack vending machines in the office, our snack man or free drinks such as coffee, tea, water, soft drinks, prosecco or beer
- Balancing family and work? That’s no problem. With our own daycare “Westwing Wichtel” we ensure short distances between office and childcare
Contact Person: Theresa Kneißle
Requisition number: 2524
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.