The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Head of Business Development (m/f/d) for our Interior Design Service.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Drive the growth of Interior Design Service, working with leaders across the company to develop, propose, and manage relevant projects
- Own the development of a strategic and cross-functional growth initiative
- Take part in discussions among the Group CEO, Customer Director, and the service’s Head, preparing key communication materials
- Work closely and continuously with department leaders
- Projects could include, among many others, investigating new growth ideas and developing a strategy and business case for implementation, planning and preparing the service’s roll-out to international countries, preparing documents for Business Reviews to the Group CEO or Executive Team
You come with:
- 5+ years of professional experience with proven track record from a top consulting firm (ideally with a focus on growth or process optimization), or blue-chip business development function
- Ability to structure and manage complex cross-company projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- Ability to handle projects with multiple workstreams over a wide variety of functional business problems, connecting the dots between functions
- Passion about making impact
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, yet a “hands-on” attitude with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- Excellent communication skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- Fluency in English
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- A steep development path, working directly with Westwing leaders
- Building the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions and challenges
- A highly talented, dynamic, and diverse team with an inspiring culture
- Your work-life balance is important to us: With us, you get offered a discounted gym membership, in-house yoga classes or health coaching
- Make your own home a beautiful home: You love interior? So do we! With up to 40% employee discount, you can make your home even more beautiful
- Our friends on four paws: Your dog is loving and house-trained? Then come to work with your darling
Contact Person: Kira Bukin
Requisition Number: 2542
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.