The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Head of Business Development Operations (m/f/d) for our massively growing business. In this position, you will be responsible for delivering projects critical to the success of Westwing and the global expansion of our operations.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Shape and drive the Westwing Operations strategy, removing growth bottlenecks and unlocking massive opportunities to become a multi-billion Euros business
- Invent the next generation of warehouses – all the way from business case to building to successful live operations
- Push customer experience to the next level by implementing key improvement initiatives based on industry trends and best practices
- Lead a team of stellar business development managers and ad-hoc team members to support your projects
- Work closely with members of Westwing’s Executive team and operations leaders in all countries, especially our warehouse management in Poland, Italy, Germany, Spain
You come with:
- 5-7 years of professional experience with proven track record from a top consulting firm (ideally with a focus on Operations) or the Operations function of a leading eCommerce company
- Experience working in a demanding international environment with highly motivated and driven professionals
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, yet a “hands-on” attitude
- Strong leadership skills with a team-oriented and collaborative approach to work and a passion about making an impact
- Ability to handle projects with multiple workstreams, with proven leadership success over a wide variety of Operations problems
- Excellent communication skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities; ability to clearly communicate compelling messages making you a great discussion partner
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of your time to our international sites and work on the ground with the local teams
- Fluency in English
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- A steep development path, working directly with our high-caliber Executive team
- Taking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- Building the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions and challenges
- A highly talented, dynamic, and diverse team with an inspiring culture
Contact Person: Amanda Leitenberger
Requisition Number: 2154
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (including a cover letter) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.