The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
We inspire our customers. Being trend scouts and interior experts, we search for interesting topics, plan seasons and transform trends into interior that is exciting for our customers. Our passion is interior & style and we make shopping a great experience. With our photoshoots, editorial content & product selection we create new worlds of interior – day by day!
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Head of Customer Care (m/f). In this position, you will be responsible for leading, structuring, and developing the Customer Service team. This is a unique opportunity to apply interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills in a fast growing team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Anticipate department’s needs, trends, and problems
- Work on team and individual level in order to develop group as well as individual performance (both quantitative and qualitative), and to maintain highest level of motivation
- Manage data from multiple sources in order to monitor the team’s performance and report to Top Management
- Be able to propose, develop, and implement new solutions to improve the department’s efficiency, accuracy, and overall quality
You come with:
- Technical Skills: Expert on Office, especially on Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical Skills: Being able to analyze data is crucial
- Communication Skills: Communicate results of analysis to managers, and communicate objectives and key results to team members
- Problem-Solving: Look at a wide range of problems/situations and recommend solutions in very short time
- Organizational Skills: Manage a large group of people, using different data streams and complying with many deadlines. Being able to juggle it all is crucial to the job
- Pressure Endurance: Be able to work in a very fast environment, also during peak periods
- Fluent English (spoken and written) is required
- Degrees: Psychology, Human Resources, Communication, Economics, Marketing, Hospitality
- A highly dynamic, international, and young environment, with opportunities to bring change to a high-impact department
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development as leader of a fast growing team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
- A great atmosphere and a steep learning curve