The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Head of International Partnerships (m/f/d) to strengthen our team and shape our international brand portfolio. In this position you will be responsible for the acquisition of luxury and design brands, and the management of our top accounts for all our markets and thus contribute significantly to our company's growth and brand position.
Your responsibilities will be:
- You manage, motivate and develop our International Partnerships team - the most senior of our Partnerships teams - and monitor your team’s performance against their targets for new partnerships, turnover, profit and advertising revenue
- You source luxury and design brands in the home and living industry with a focus on expanding our international business, and manage new partnerships from contract negotiation to campaign implementation, with a strong focus on competitive prices and best assortment to ensure best-in-class performance
- You build and strengthen relationships with existing brand partners to improve collaboration and secure Westwing’s position as the partner of choice
- You work in close cooperation with our Creative, Category and Marketing departments, develop state-of-the-art digital shopping concepts that create an outstanding brand presence for our partners on the Westwing platform
- You optimize materials, tools and processes for the International Partnerships team to ensure effective reporting and communication across the organization
- You represent Westwing as a key brand ambassador with your professional and inspiring appearance at networking events and trade fairs, and engage with prospects and representatives of our international brand portfolio
You come with:
- You have more than 8 years of experience in a complex B2B sales role in the Home, Lifestyle, Fashion or Luxury industries
- You have the ability to thrive in a high-growth, entrepreneurial and ambiguous environment, in a position with high visibility and responsibility
- You come with strong analytical, commercial, negotiation and problem-solving skills, with a “hands-on” attitude and a focus on fast execution
- Your have strong leadership experience in managing high-performing teams, with a genuine desire to support and develop your employees to their full potential
- You come with excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, the ability to clearly communicate compelling messages and to bring complex B2B contracts to signing
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and ideally also in German, further European languages are a plus
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment, with great responsibility, visibility, and opportunity
- The prospect of building the key brand portfolio of a fast-growing eCommerce company, with exposure to a wide variety of different functions and challenges
- A highly talented, dynamic, diverse team and an inspiring company culture with many employee benefits and team events
- A steep development path, working closely with other Westwing Leadership Team members
Contact Person: Kristina Philipps
Requisition Number: 2477
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.