The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Head of Textiles Buying (m/f/d) for our multi-hundred million Euro business WestwingNow and Westwing Collection.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Shape and drive the WestwingNow and Westwing Collection sourcing strategy to unlock our massive growth opportunity towards a multi-billion Euros business, contributing directly as a member of Westwing’s Leadership team
- Lead & scale a large, high performing, dynamic team of buying experts responsible for developing and sourcing the next bestsellers at high margins for massive Westwing Collection and brand portfolio growth
- Own the end-to-end sourcing KPIs for the Rugs Buying function, especially product margin & quality KPIs
- Be an ambassador for developing and scaling Rugs/Textiles sourcing base and strategic partnerships with suppliers across continents
- Build the highest standards of product sourcing & development, supplier management & negotiations, working closely with our international offices and sourcing partners globally
- Co-shape the sustainability strategy for Rugs/Textiles sourcing together with our Sustainability and Quality teams
You come with:
- Extensive experience in the sourcing functions of consumer retail industries; experience in Rugs/Textiles sourcing and product development preferred
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, entrepreneurial and ambiguous environment
- Strong analytical, commercial, negotiation and problem-solving skills, with a “hands-on” attitude and a focus on fast execution
- Strong leadership experience in developing & managing large, high performing teams
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages making you a great discussion partner for the Westwing Leadership team
- Fluency in English
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- A steep development path, working closely with other Westwing Leadership Team members
- Building the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions and challenges
- A highly talented, dynamic, and diverse team with an inspiring culture
Contact Person: Kira Bukin
Requisition Number: 2302
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.