The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 European countries. In only 7 years on the market, we have grown to more than 220 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Around 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you want to work at one of the most exciting and successful start-ups in Europe (yup, that’s us)? You have a passion for interior? Your heart beats for social media? You love to push creative boundaries and to work together with a highly creative team in a fast-paced environment? Sounds like you? Then send us your application! We are looking for an Instagram Stories Specialist Germany (m/f) who will be responsible to run our organic German Instagram Stories – constantly researching best practices, the latest trends and arising features to bring our Instagram Stories to the next level. You will be part of an international team in our global headquarters in Munich.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Developing into a social media “Think Tank” and constantly being on the edge of social media. Analyzing the latest social media trends and arising features, evaluating their relevance for Westwing and presenting recommendations how to embrace these
- Running our Instagram Stories operationally: Continuously doing creative brainstorming to come up with content ideas and innovative formats that you want to bring to life, managing the publishing calendar based on seasonality, offering etc., writing storyboards, organizing props, shooting Instagram Stories and publishing them, closely analyzing the performance of our Stories and drawing conclusions
- Your goal? To create cutting-edge, on-brand, highly engaging Instagram Stories that interior fans fall in love with and to meet highly ambitious goals in terms of views, completion rate and engagement
- Collaborating closely with our Instagram Stories Specialists for all other 10 Westwing countries. Together with them, and with all the insights you will gather, you will play a key role to further strengthen Westwing’s positioning as the reference for Home & Living on Instagram
- Being thrilled to immediately start using new features as soon as they are launched, e.g. Instagram Shopping for Stories, Instagram TV, Poll Function, individual branded GIFs for Stories etc.
You come with:
- Passion and love for your job, great spirit and high motivation
- Your heart beats for „all things social media“ and you never leave the house without your smartphone. You are a social media addict and love the fast pace of it. You are obsessed to find out what works on social media and how to fine-tune our social media presence to reach the next level
- Experience in running organic – ideally cutting-edge – social media channels (within a company or agency) or in content production and visual storytelling. A plus: you successfully publish inspirational content on your own social media account or blog. If so, we would be thrilled if you would include your social media account or blog name in your application!
- You love interior and design and have a perfect feeling for our brand
- You burst of creativity and are the perfect combination of a creative and organizational talent with excellent communication skills
- You are not afraid to be in front of the camera, are “hands-on” and love to get things done – even the not so glam tasks
- You speak German at a native level and you have very good English language skills
- A position full of responsibility and impact to shape our social media presence and brand
- A highly talented, dynamic and international team
- Plenty of room for your own ideas, your personal growth and professional development
- An inspirational way of working in a fast-paced environment
- As part of the International Content Marketing Team you are in the middle where the magic happens and get many insights from production to distribution of our social media content
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation. Please also add to your application which 3 companies run great Instagram Stories in your opinion and why (max. amount of characters, incl. blank spaces: 2.000; notes are sufficient).