The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an Intern Quality Management (m/f/d) Munich, Germany. In this position, you will be a part of the core function of Westwing that ensures a great customer experience with a constant focus on high product quality.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Direct collaboration with our Westwing Quality Managers
- Return data and customer voice analysis on our full product portfolio
- Participate in physical product inspections
- Contribution to improvement measures with focus on customer happiness
- Coordination with internal interfaces as warehouse, buying and supply chain management
You come with:
- Educational background in business administration or technical studies
- Fast learning ability and independent working mode
- Interest in high product quality and customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Strong communication skills verbal and in writing
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- An internship in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Insight into the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company
- Taking responsibility early-on for own customer projects
- Steep learning curve and room for own ideas on the service
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- A variety of employer benefits such as gym membership, special discounts and regular team events
Contact Person: Vivien Barth
Duration: 6 months
Requisition Number: 2251
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, school and/or university transcript). In addition to that please tell us your possible starting date.