The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 European countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for interns and working students (m/f/d) in the Product Management Department. Being part of our international team, you will contribute in creating innovative services to support our business teams.
Your tasks will be:
- Understanding our business and stakeholders needs, you support in the analysis and requirements collection that shape the roadmap of our products
- Being part of a cross functional team, you will contribute to designing the solutions and features the fit our end – and business customers’ needs
- Supporting the delivery and Go-Live of new features by hands-on planning, tracking, and testing in your agile team
You come with:
- Strong interest in digital products and user centric solution design
- A hands-on mentality paired with problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills, experience in Project Management is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Fluency in English
- An open-minded international organization that gives you plenty of room for learning and experimentation.
- A continuous self-improvement environment. We help you be your best self.
- A great atmosphere. Friday parties, team events and meetups are some of the ways we make our office a place you want to hang out.
- Ability to define your job. We are always happy to help you take new responsibilities and help you grow into the role you want.
Contact Person: Yasmin Linscott
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date.