The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 7 years on the market, we have grown to more than 220 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an International Business Development Manager – Content Marketing (m/f/d). In this position, you will be a part of our Marketing team. You will be responsible for driving initiatives critical to the global success of our brand. If you are a structured and analytical person with a hands-on mentality, talent for marketing and passion for Social Media, this job is for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up and revamping reports to inform decisions of our growing International Social Media team and give insights to our Content Production team
- Working closely with other marketing teams like Social Media, Content Production, Influencer Marketing, etc.
- Running research and business development projects in Content Marketing e.g.
- strategic moves, such as: re-assessing our Social Media portfolio and developing channel- and country- specific expansion strategy
- research oriented at actionable insights, such as: scanning our social competitive landscape, determining Westwing’ stand in it and identifying success factors
- business process improvements, such as: coordinating customer engagement efforts between Social Media and Customer Care teams
- Running ad-hoc analyses to address the needs of our dynamic Content Marketing team, including requests from CMO of Westwing
You come with:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience: project management / strategy development / Social Media marketing / analytics
- You are Social Media - savvy: understand the landscape, tools, measurements and stay informed about latest feature releases
- You are a structured person able to work independently and drive projects to results
- You have an eye for business problems and are eager to find solutions to bring our global Social Media marketing to the next level
- Fluency in English; Spanish / Italian / French / Dutch / Polish are a plus
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Google Analytics; skills in SQL are a plus
- A dynamic international team with flat hierarchies and a great working environment
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development in marketing, while learning about other facets of a fast-growing eCommerce
- Opportunity to shape Westwing’ global Social Media presence
- A job that never gets boring: project-based and to a large degree defined by your self-initiative
Interested? Send over your CV, relevant education certificates, and say a few words about why you are applying for this position and what makes you a good fit. Please, also specify the preferred start date and salary expectation. Looking forward to your application!