The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an International Business Development Manager - Content Production (m/f/d) to cover a 1-year parental leave period. In this position, you will drive excellence in our Marketing Content Production team (100+ employees), which supports our ambitious organic and paid marketing program by delivering hundreds of content pieces every month.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the Business Development & Operations teamlead and working closely with an International Business Development Manager
- Collaborating with our ambitious Content Production team to address their challenges, in leading and supporting roles
- Identifying barriers holding us back from scaling up our team size, output and processes and driving structural changes to improve cross-team collaboration
- Developing scalable solutions to increase overall productivity of the different teams within Content Production, e.g. suggesting and implementing tools to automate complex workflows
- Conducting ad-hoc analyses, e.g. building a business case to move a workflow from headquarters to a customer warehouse, assessing the cost & time investment needed to launch a new marketing channel, or diving into issues preventing a team from achieving their output goals
You come with:
- 2+ years’ experience in project management and/or consulting, especially for internal business operations; experience in creative agency, content production environment or content marketing operations is desirable
- Engaging, convincing communication skills (both verbal and written) and presentation abilities
- Superior organizational and analytical skills: you organize any situation, spot improvements in ambiguous environments and convince stakeholders with diverse priorities to follow your lead
- Resilience under stress and resourcefulness to deliver results
- Fluency in English, further languages are welcome
- A truly shaping position in the Content Production team with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
- With Content Marketing being a driving force of Westwing’s rapid growth, you will be in the center of crucial projects and decisions contributing to the company’s further success
Contact Person: Natalie Rieger
Requisition Number: 2269
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation