The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an International Business Development Manager (m/f/d) in our Content Production Team. In this position, you will drive excellence in our Content Production team (40+ employees) which delivers hundreds of content pieces every month – used on our websites, apps and Social Media channels across all 11 Westwing markets. By challenging and improving our processes and implementing new solutions you will have an enormous impact on the quality and quantity of the content that our editorial teams produce. If you are a motivated and solution-oriented person with a passion for all things organization and optimization, this job is for you!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting a Senior Business Development manager and collaborating with a growing business development team
- Working closely with our ambitious Content Production team to understand their needs and current challenges
- Evaluating current processes, identifying barriers to efficiency and driving structural changes to improve cross-team collaboration
- Developing scalable solutions to increase overall productivity of Content Production teams, e.g. suggesting and implementing tools to prioritize projects and tasks, enabling involvement of the right stakeholders at the right time, making sure content pieces are scaled and reviewed on time, etc.
- Conducting ad-hoc analyses, e.g. assessing a project’s validity by weighing its potential impact against the needed efforts
You come with:
- 2 years’ experience in project management and/or consulting, especially for internal business operations; experience in content operations, agency, or production environment are a plus
- Superior organizational and analytical skills. You can easily spot what can be improved in any environment and organize everyone to improve it in a friendly but persuasive manner
- Example projects include:
- Build a business case for new project management software and implement that software to facilitate workflows for 40 people
- Assess impact of production focus on priority products in support of company growth goals
- Identify improvements in current video and photo shooting processes
- Open new communication lines and strengthen others with external departments to further align production with each business unit
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Flexible, engaging work style and internal motivation
- Ability to work under pressure and with creative and business minds
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Google Suite - experience with Asana, Google Analytics or SQL a plus
- Fluency in English, further languages are welcome
- A truly shaping position in the Content Production team with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
- With Content Marketing being a driving force of Westwing’s rapid growth, you will be in the center of crucial projects and decisions contributing to the company’s further success
Contact Person: Elena Behr
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.