The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our almost 1 million customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an International Business Development Manager (m/f/d). In this position, you will be responsible for delivering projects critical to the global success of Westwing. In addition to gaining valuable experience on an international scale, we consider the role as an excellent preparation of highly talented individuals for a future line leadership role. It is your chance to combine a unique learning experience with real-life proof of your potential!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Planning & executing strategic projects for Westwing countries ranging from short term quick wins to key changes/additions to the international business
- Identifying & analyzing opportunities for improving the customer experience of interacting & buying from international websites, also post purchase experience
- Process improvements & leaning across functions and Westwing countries
- Working and managing stakeholders from different functions & business groups across countries
You come with:
- Strong academic background with a masters’ degree from business administration/Economics
- 1-5 years of experience from a top consulting firm, investment bank or any comparable business development position
- Very strong problem solving & analytical skills (excellent excel skills) from big topics to the most detailed ones, project management, as proven in past work experience
- Driven to deliver impact, with a hands-on attitude towards execution
- First understanding of e-commerce business & value chain
- Fluency in English, any additional language (Polish & Dutch) is a plus
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Insight into the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions
- Taking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
contact person: Anja Neusser
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.