The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our almost 1 million customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,300 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an International Demand Manager (m/f/d) for our Private Label Team. In this position you are the single biggest contributor to customer experience on our sites and apps for Private Label (Club & Shop), because you manage the availability of our products and consequently, the trade-offs between topline & customer experience on the one hand and inventory risk on the other.
- Continuously monitoring demand & supply situation of our WestwingNow portfolio
- Managing and improving orders for all existing products on a weekly basis
- Creating KPI transparency for performance management
- Deciding trade-offs together with our Buying, Sales, and Operations Team as well as the management
- Managing a team, continuously building capabilities in that team
- Giving input for improvements to our replenishment model / forecast accuracy
You come with:
- Work experience in Commerce, Buying, Logistics, Demand Management and/or a relevant field
- Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills from big topics to the most detailed ones, proven in past work experience
- Great commercial sense – understanding our customer, our products, our suppliers
- Ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Motivated, “can-do attitude” with strong communication skills
- Fluency in English, any additional language is a plus
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced environment
- A steep personal development path, learning from and working with our high-caliber leadership team
- A living corporate culture of transparency and collegiality, team building, flat hierarchies and quick decisions
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
Contact Person: Carolin Börger
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.