The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
Four years ago, we launched WestwingNow, a new startup within Westwing. Our team is the secret to our success and combines creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an enthusiastic International Junior Buyer Italy / France (m/f/d) WestwingNow. In this position you will be responsible for the purchasing of your product categories: this includes supplier management, product selection and price negotiations for WestwingNow.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Direct Reporting to the responsible Category Manager Textile
- Relationship management and responsibility for national and international supplier accounts
- Independent assortment planning and implementation of purchasing decisions, including expansion of the product categories
- Independent preparation and conduction of price negotiations in close coordination with the category manager
- Liaise closely with other internal departments such as Marketing, Supply Chain and Production
- Support of the Category Manager with market and competitive analysis as well as performance tracking
You come with:
- Degree in business administration, economics or comparable education
- 1-4 years of experience in Buying
- Great interest in style and interior design
- Strong analytical mind, excellent communication skills, and hands-on mentality
- Ability to work independently in a structured manner
- Fluency in English, additional language skills (French and/or Italian) are a plus
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- Taking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
Contact Person: Cathrin Luttmann
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv & cover letter references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.