The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Your heart beats for social media and you have a passion for interior? You love to push creative boundaries and to work together with a highly creative team in a fast-paced environment? Sounds like you? Then send us your application! We are looking for a International Social Media Manager (m/f/d) for each of our European markets Italy Poland and Czech republic who will support us to run our Instagram Stories, IGTV and Lives to bring our Instagram content to the next level.
Your responsibilities will be:
- You are one of the faces on our Instagram account and create cutting-edge, on-brand, trendy and highly engaging Instagram video content (Stories, IGTV, Lives)
- You moderate our Instagram Lives with different interview partners such as colleagues, brands and influencers in an authentic and professional way
- You develope video concepts, interview guidelines and organize everything around your video productions independently in exchange with different teams
- You are on the edge of social media, analyze the latest trends and do weekly creative brainstormings to come up with content ideas and innovative formats
- You analyze the performance of your content and draw conclusions for your next productions to constantly bring our content to the next level
You come with:
- You have experience in running cutting-edge social media channels within a company or agency
- You burst of creativity and are the perfect combination of a creative and organizational talent with excellent communication skills
- You love to be in front of the camera and ideally already have experience with moderation of Instagram Stories, YouTube or even TV
- You are dynamic, positive, authentic and have a good sense for interior topics and aesthetics
- Photoshop and video editing skills are a big plus
- You have very good English language skills and speak another language on a native level (either Italian, Polish or Czech)
- A position with a lot of creative freedom in a unique team of dynamic and inspiring colleagues and a lot of space for professional growth
- Make your own home a beautiful home: You love interior? So do we! With up to 40% employee discount, you can make your home even more beautiful
- Hello, Hola & Bonjour: We support our international colleagues with relocation and subsidize German courses at selected language schools
- Your work-life balance is important to us: With us, you get offered a discounted gym membership, in-house yoga classes or health coaching
- We subsidize the means of transport of your choice: Whether MVG Isarcard, Swapfiets or JobRad - we make sure that you are mobile
- Safety first: In times of pandemic, we use free antigen rapid tests, masks and room ventilators in our offices
Location: our HQ in Munich or our international offices in Barcelona and Amsterdam
Contact Person: Anita Hösl
Requisition Number: 2422
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (including a cover letter) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.