The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In less than 7 years on the market, we have grown to more than 220 million Euros in annual sales. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an Intern (m/f) in Business Development – Content Marketing. In this position, you will help to push forward our rapidly expanding Social Media and content marketing activities with actionable reports, data-driven insights & analyses.
Your tasks will be:
- Maintaining and constantly optimizing dashboards and other reporting tools for our content marketing teams and our management
- Supporting the team’s data-based decision-making through reoccurring as well as ad-hoc analyses
- Working with our international Social Media team (30+ people) to derive findings and translate them into clear, relevant insights
- Working on dedicated projects to pursue growth and to stay on top of industry trends, e.g. making user-generated content our core content source: developing ways to increase its quantity efficiently, analyzing its impact, identifying best-performers and success factors, formulating learnings, etc.
You come with:
- High interest for Social Media and its dynamic trends
- Independent and structured way of working, while cultivating a friendly, positive and motivated personality
- Ability to balance a fast-paced working environment with the need for accuracy and precision
- Excellent skills in MS Excel (advanced formulas, experience with pivot tables) and PowerPoint. Google Analytics, SQL and MS Excel Macros skills are a plus
- Very good English language skills
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, dynamic, dog-friendly and international team
- Content Marketing being a huge driving force of Westwing’s rapid growth, you will be in the center of crucial projects and decisions contributing to the company’s further success
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date. Apply now on www.westwing.de/joblist