The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In less than 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual sales. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you want to work at one of the most exciting and successful home & living eCommerce companies in Europe (yup, that’s us)? You have a passion for interior and beautiful details? You are a social media freak and you know it? Your heart beats for Instagram and you love to create inspiring stories? Sounds like you? Then send us your application! We are looking for an Intern Content Production (m/f/d) who would love to support us in creating highly engaging and video content.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Support content production, specifically the organization, communication, product and prop selection
- Setting up and supporting during video shootings for our social media channels
- Support organizing and being active part of our creative workshops and content production
- Assist with post-production processes, finalizing the content pieces for adaptation into different languages and handing it over for distribution
- Create authentic interior settings in our studio our customers fall in love with
- Trend research, concept development and creative brainstorming for new formats, channels and topics
You come with the following skills:
- You are the perfect combination of a creative and organizational talent, have a passion for interior and are style driven
- You are a visual storyteller by heart and always on top of the latest Instagram trends and updates
- You have amazing team player skills: You are the best co-worker ever, you always work hands-on and love to get things done – even the not so glammy tasks
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Ideally you have first experiences with video production and are interested in learning more in the field of visual storytelling and social media marketing
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team with an amazing spirit
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- An inspirational way of working and creating great materials for multiple countries
- Get to the core of how content is planned, produced and published
Contact: Anne Naumann
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date.