The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy for Netherlands, we are looking for a passionate Intern Interior Design Netherlands (m/w/d). In this position you will be responsible to develop Interior Concepts that our customers from the Netherlands will love. You will have a great impact on our mission to make every home a beautiful home. To fulfill this role, you should be enthusiastic about Interior Design and have a high affinity to communicating with customers.
- Self-reliant Co-development of design concepts for the Westwing Interior Design Service
- Customer consultation on individualized concepts via phone in Dutch and English
- Creation of individualized shopping pages for the service’s customers
- Proactive customer relationship management
- Fluency in Dutch and English is mandatory
- Bachelor in Interior or Fashion Design, Architecture or related field
- Diligent, self-responsible and structured way of working
- Strong creativity, communication skills and commitment
- Passion for high-quality Home & Living products and an affinity to lifestyle and aesthetics
- Team player and confident in customer communication
- An attractive, above-average internship salary
- Insight into the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company
- Taking responsibility early-on for own customer projects
- Steep learning curve and room for own ideas on the service
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
Location: Netherlands or remote
Start: Autumn 2021
Contact Person: Marisa Stehnkuhl
Requisition Number: 1922
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and the duration of the internship.