The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 European countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
Four years ago, we launched WestwingNow, a new startup within Westwing. Our team is the secret to our success and combines creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an Intern Online Content Czech and Slovakia (m/f/d) WestwingNow. In this position, you will be working on the newsletter marketing activities and the creation of other content for the Czech and Slovak WestwingNow websites.
Your tasks will be:
- The daily management & implementation of content on the Czech and Slovak WestwingNow site and apps
- Operational responsibility for the WestwingNow weekly newsletter process
- To constantly improve WestwingNow's on-site marketing strategy
- Support in planning and executing e-mail campaigns.
- Project management of larger onsite events such as seasonal or sales promotions
- Implementation of marketing activities on our websites including banners, landing pages / graphics.
- Support in the analysis of WestwingNow's newsletter marketing activities, including reports and other evaluations.
- Other duties as required
You come with:
- Studies in Business Administration, Communication, Marketing or a relevant field of study
- Good to very good knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English and at least one of languages: Slovakian or Czech
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and a structured way of working
- Friendly demeanor, creative and motivated personality
- Preferably first experience in e-commerce
- Practical and entrepreneurial experience in a leading company
- Lots of personal responsibility and space for own ideas
- A great atmosphere and a steep learning curve
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- An attractive compensation
Contact Person: Cathrin Luttmann
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date.