The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900.000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1.100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an Operations Intern France (m/f/d) based in Westwing’s headquarter in Munich. In this position, you will be contributing to the development of Operations & Supply Chain functions for our French business.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Coordination of daily operational supply chain procedures, such as tracking with freight forwarders, inventory management to ensure cost-effective delivery on time
- Optimization of French operational processes to drive continuous improvement and integrate French operational processes into existing functions
- Support of day-to-day transformation processes & tools to enable scale in close cross-functional cooperation with other teams
You come with:
- A first experience in supply chain/operations management
- Good Excel skills and eager to further develop your expertise
- Excellent analytical skills
- Structured way of working, drive, passion for impact, and pragmatism
- Proactiveness and proven ability to achieve tight deadlines
- Fluency in English. French and any other language is a plus
- A truly shaping position with high degrees of responsibility, autonomy and close cooperation with different departments
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team you will love to work with
Contact: Carolin Börger
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date.