The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our almost 1 million customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,300 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an Intern (m/f/d) for our French Sales Team in Munich. In this position you support our French Junior Product & Sales Managers in the coordination of sales campaigns designed for the French market. You are responsible for the procurement and preparation of data from our suppliers to create best in class home & living campaigns on our curated website.
Your tasks will be:
- Supporting the customer-oriented product selection for our French market across all home & living categories
- Collecting relevant product information in collaboration with our suppliers to ensure top-quality French campaigns (e.g. product pictures, dimensions)
- Supporting our French Product & Sales Managers in KPI analysis of past sales campaigns as well as quality monitoring of produced campaigns
- Cooperating with customer care, logistics, product editing and graphics regarding content information for French sales campaigns
You come with:
- Studies in Business Management or another relevant field
- Very good MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- Strong affinity for e-Commerce and home & living
- Attention to detail and accurate work ethic
- Excellent team player skills and organizational talent
- A very good level in French and fluency in English
- A truly shaping position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy for our French home & living campaigns
- A great atmosphere and a steep learning curve
- Attractive working environment in an international team of strong dynamic and sweeping colleagues
Location: Munich, Germany
Contact Person: Cathrin Luttmann
Interested? Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.