The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for interns and working students (m/f/d) in our Microsoft Dynamics NAV team. Being part of our international team, you will work close together with Navision team and the Finance teams.
Westwing headquaters is located in Munich, Germany, but for this position, working fully remotely (even outside Germany) is also possible. It is, however, crucial that you are available between the hours of 9am - 6pm Central European Time (CET).
Your responsibilities will be:
- Being part of a cross functional team, you will contribute in designing the solutions and features which fit technology and business customers’ needs
- Performing analytical tasks in support of the Finance department
- Understanding both the Navision solution as well as our financial stakeholders needs, you support in building the bridge between those teams.
- Supporting the delivery and Go-Live of new features by hands-on planning, tracking, and testing in your agile team
- Assistance in month-end, quarterly and year-end closing and audit activities
You come with:
- Good academic credentials, preferably in the area of Business Administration with focus on Accounting and Finance
- First professional experience in a relevant position
- First Microsoft Navision experience (ideally Navision 2013 or Business Central)
- A hands-on mentality paired with problem-solving skills
- Distinct analytical and conceptual skills, structured thinking and reliability
- Fluency in English
- A truly shaping tech position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- The possibility of building something new, in a data driven and ambitious team
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development (e.g. hackathons, certifications, budget for conferences)
Location: Munich or Remote
Contact Person: Sarah Jaga