The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Core technologies used in the apps: Swift 5, UIKit, RxSwift, Bitrise.
Our team of 8 people is located in both Warsaw and in Munich. The team consists of Software Engineers and Product Managers and it is managed by an Engineering Manager. We work closely with our backend teams and our in-house UI-UX team and work in a Kanban workflow. There’s no strict separation between Product and Development. We are one team striving for the same mission. We are the owners of the apps and make sure that we deliver a great user experience to our customers. We are passionate and empathic and focus on team culture.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Adding new functionality, improving existing functionality and maintaining our two iOS apps
- Developing pixel-perfect screens as designed by our in-house design team
- Integrating communication to our backend via APIs implementing OpenAPI specifications
- Giving input and feedback to our in-house design team and product teams
- Closely cooperating with your team members in design proposals, architecture discussions, code reviews and implementing features.
- Implementing additional tests and automation to decrease our time to market
You come with:
- You know Swift and feel comfortable working with it
- You have some advanced experiences with UIKit and know how to build pixel-perfect screens
- You either have a good knowledge of RxSwift or some basic understanding of the idea and are willing to learn the details
- You should know git
- You will be working in a team and not in single-player mode, so you should have experience working in a team and value your team member’s opinions
- A great opportunity to grow as a software engineer with lots of feedback
- Great technical challenges and exploring new technologies in apps that are regularly featured by Apple
- A truly shaping tech position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- A friendly work environment
Location: Munich or remote in Germany, Poland, Italy or Spain.
Contact Person: Andrea Galantucci
Requisition Number: 2250
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.