The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 European countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a IT-Support Technician (m/f/d). In this position, you are the first contact person for 1st and 2nd level support for the employee working environment.
Your responsibilities will be:
- 1st and 2nd level support for workplace systems (Windows/MacOS)
- Troubleshooting in desktop, printer and telephone area
- Setup and upgrading of workplaces and infrastructure
- Monitoring of the local tech infrastructures (hardware, TCP/IP, router, Wi-Fi)
- Automation of client computer provisioning and support
You come with:
- Previous professional experience in 1stand 2ndlevel of support
- Solid network knowledge (TCP/IP, VLAN, Ethernet, WI-FI)
- Knowledge of DHCP, DNS, Mail Transport, SSH will be an advantage
- Completed education in IT field
- A passion for helping people
- Fluency in English and willingness to learn German (we offer courses)
- Bonus: operating system certificates (MCSA/MCSE/ACMT)
- A truly shaping tech position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development (e.g. hackathons, certifications, budget for conferences)
- A position in a high-caliber Tech team with like-minded Engineers
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, leading eCommerce company
Contact Person: Yasmin Linscott
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.