The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Around 1.100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an enthusiastic and intellectually curious (Junior) Business Development Manager (m/f/d) who will push forward one of our most entrepreneurial departments, the Westwing Interior Design Service.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Help to shape the future of the Service’s strategy, working closely and continuously with the Westwing leadership team
- Support the translation of strategic decisions into operational processes and further develop a team of young and passionate creatives accordingly
- Take over ownership for key strategic areas for the department and drive those with passion to results
- Establishing and constantly improving dashboards and other reporting tools for our Interior Design Service
- Work with multiple internal departments, like Marketing, Buying, Private Label, CRM and Style departments, as well as our Interior Design Service in Poland
- Shaping the future of Westwing!
You come with:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree of a renowned university in business, or a related field
- First work experience in a relevant area (experience in strategy consulting is of advantage)
- Able to work independently, ability to reach measurable results and drive change
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for understanding challenges analytically
- Strong communication skills, team-orientation & collaborative attitude
- High interest for growth projects and the fast pace of them
- A hands-on/ Self-starter attitude
- Fluent English language skills
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Insight into the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions
- Taking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
Contact Person: Carolin Börger
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.