The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1.100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an enthusiastic and intellectually curious (Junior) Business Development Manager (m/f/d) who will push forward one of the most important international businesses WestwingNow.it.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Help to shape the future of our Italian permanent assortment business, working closely and continuously with the WestwingNow leadership and online content management teams
- Support the translation of strategic decisions into operational processes
- Understand the Italian home and living market in terms of what drives most visits and conversion, assortment performances and customer need
- Take over ownership for key strategic areas for the department and drive those with passion to results
- Establishing and constantly improving dashboards and other reporting tools
- Work with multiple internal departments, like Marketing, Online content, Creative, Sales, Technology, CRM, Customer service, as well as our international WestwingNow team
- Shaping the future of WestwingNow.it
You come with:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree of a renowned university in business, or a related field
- First work experience in a relevant area (experience in strategy consulting or in fashion & design industry is of advantage)
- Very strong analytics, yet “hands-on” with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- Able to work independently, ability to reach measurable results and drive change
- Strong communication skills, team-orientation & collaborative attitude
- High interest for growth projects and the fast pace of them
- A hands-on/ Self-starter attitude
- Italian on a native level
- Fluent English languages skills
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Insight into the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions
- Taking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
Contact person: Anja Neusser
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.