The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a (Junior) HTML E-Mail Developer (m/f/d). In this position, you will be responsible for producing email campaigns for all Westwing countries, working in an internationally oriented and highly motivated global CRM team within our headquarters in Munich.
Apply now! Along with your application, please send us a link to your GitHub profile with a portfolio displaying your skills with HTML-coded emails.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Creating HTML-coded emails (incl. responsive) based on Sketch or Photoshop files
- Testing and optimizing emails for deliverability and user experience across all major email clients, devices and apps
- Keeping yourself up to date regarding industry trends and technology breakthroughs affecting deliverability
- Sharing ideas and knowledge with other developers
- Collaborating across multiple teams
You come with:
- Excellence at hand coding HTML plus knowledge of CSS within email standards
- GitHub profile with a portfolio displaying skills with HTML-coded emails
- Knowledge about the email coding standards
- Experience with responsive layouts and coding
- A natural interest in layout, typography and a pixel level attention to detail
- Experience with image editing and slicing using Sketch and Photoshop
- Very detail-oriented and organized way of working regarding production and QA processes
- Strong problem solving skills as well as the ability to communicate ideas clearly and to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English
- A truly shaping Marketing position with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
Contact Person: Anne Naumann
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.