The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an enthusiastic (Junior) Online Marketing Manager Slovakia (m/f/d) who is willing to learn the different parts of Online Marketing in depth! In this position, you will be responsible for different tasks on- and offsite to help the Slovakian Westwing Website to grow.
Your responsibilities will be:
- (SEO) project management of different tasks on the Westwing website (on- & off-page)
- Analyze and extract tasks from internal KPI´s
- Work closely with the content team to create new and exciting content ideas
- Constant contribution of creative ideas linked to Westwing’s onsite marketing strategy
- Help Westwing to grow in terms of links and positive mentions from other websites
- Tracking and reporting of different tasks via Google Analytics, ad hoc analysis, support for close departments
You come with:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a relevant field
- Proactive team player mindset, excellent communication skills and hands-on mentality
- Willing to learn new things and passion for Online Marketing
- Strong organizational skills and a detail-oriented work ethic
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Profound analytical skills and experience in MS-Office
- Fluency in English and Slovak
- Basic SEO knowledge is a plus
- Passion for home & living and interior design is a plus
- A truly shaping Online Marketing position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a leading eCommerce company
Contact Person: Jessica Schrattenthaler
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.