As Junior Product & Sales Assistant France (m/f/d) you support our French Product & Sales Managers in the coordination of sales campaigns designed for the French market. You are responsible for the procurement and preparation of data from our suppliers to create best in class home & living campaigns on our curated website.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- collection of relevant product information in collaboration with our suppliers to ensure top-quality French campaigns (e.g. product pictures, dimensions)
- merchandising of campaigns to create the best product ranking in the campaign in terms of business opportunity and style
- quality assurance of produced campaigns and continuous monitoring to inspire our customers with effective and compelling offerings
- cooperation with production team, customer care, logistics, product editing and graphics regarding content information for French sales campaigns
YOU COME WITH
- completed apprenticeship, BTS or Bac+3 (Bachelor's Degree) in Business Management or another relevant field
- very good MS Office Skills (especially MS Excel)
- strong affinity for e-Commerce and home & living
- attention to detail and accurate work ethic
- excellent team player skills and organizational talent
- fluency in French and English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
- support for our international colleagues with help in relocation and visa process and possibility to take German language courses
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Kristina Philipps. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433 million of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.