The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Junior Product & Sales Manager Netherlands (m/f/d) in Munich. In this position you support our Dutch Product & Sales Managers in the handling of Netherlands sales campaigns and are responsible for the preparation and procurement of data from external partners, as well as for the design of the campaigns.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Customer-oriented product selection for our Dutch market across all categories
- Ensuring high quality presentation of Netherlands campaigns by collecting all relevant information (e.g. product pictures, product information)
- Self-responsible competitor and market analyzes and preparation of the data for our Dutch Product & Sales Manager
- Quality checking of the produced campaigns
- Supporting and representing the Dutch Product & Sales Manager
- Person of contact for our customer care, logistics, product editing and graphics team regarding the Dutch sales campaigns
You come with:
- Completed apprenticeship or a Bachelor degree
- Very good MS Office Skills (especially Excel)
- Strong affinity for e-Commerce and internet
- Amazing team player skills and organizational talent
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- A truly shaping position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Attractive working environment in an international team of strong dynamic and sweeping colleagues
Contact Person: Cathrin Luttmann
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.