The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 European countries. In only 7 years on the market, we have grown to more than 220 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Around 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Junior Quality Manager (m/f/d). In this position, you will be responsible for the safety and documentation of the product quality of our products and services and serve as contact person for our Buying department.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the quality manager
- Working on projects in quality assurance, especially in product development (furniture, carpets, home textiles, and lighting)
- Communication with our Buying department, testing laboratories, agents as well as suppliers in the Far East and the QM team in the warehouse
- Documentation of test results, quality requirements, and improvement measures
- Deadline tracking and project follow-ups of external quality checks
- Evaluation of test reports
- Analyzing internal quality data and derivation as well as tracking of actions
You come with:
- Completed technical education and studies or similar background
- Comfortable with common MS Office applications
- Good English skills spoken and written, German is a plus
- Communicative, friendly, and confident manner
- Team-oriented working style as well as a high level of commitment
- First experience in Home & Living, in the lighting segment is a plus
- A truly shaping Quality Management position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a leading eCommerce company
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.