The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 European countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a (Junior) SEO Specialist (m/f/d). In this position, you will work within the Online Marketing team and in close collaboration with teams in Marketing and beyond.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting with the implementation of ongoing SEO projects, e.g. by maintaining and adding content to the CMS system as well as optimizing SEO texts
- Supporting with optimization tasks based on common SEO metrics for all country domains
- Improving existing and new SEO content through keyword research and keyword optimization, e.g. with Keyword Planner
- Preparing and setting up SEO tests, tracking their effect, and sharing outcomes (using Excel and PowerPoint)
- Supporting with documentation and presentation of results of SEO activities
- Monitoring and analyzing SEO performance (using SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Sistrix) to derive actionable insights and guarantee a steady growth
You come with:
- First experience in SEO gained during an internship or a full-time position in an agency, small business company or during your freelance activity
- Knowledge what e.g. Google Search Console, Google Analytics, sessions, impressions, average position, visibility are
- Understanding of how search engines work, what kind of ranking factors exist and the correlation of ranking factors and organic rankings
- Will to learn more about SEO: trends, news, tools and updates
- Accurate and independent working style
- Analytical strength to drive decisions based on data
- Good communication skills (spoken & written) in English as well as very good German skills. One or more additional languages is a plus: Italian, Polish, Spanish, or French
- An opportunity to drive the SEO channel in a company that has more than 30 million members already
- The opportunity to support SEO-measures in 14 countries and to get an insight into SEO KPIs and processes
- Ability to contribute to a world-class marketing team and participate in the development of SEO initiatives
- Affinity for operational, hands-on working style
- Room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a fast-paced and ambitious eCommerce company
Interested? Looking forward to receiving your full application including cover letter, resume and references/supporting documents. Please specify your possible starting date and salary expectation.