The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for Junior Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d). In this position, you will be contributing to further building the Supply Chain function for our international WestwingNow and Private Label business. You will be responsible for the full value chain of a specific portfolio range, such as furniture or textiles. You will cover all operational supply chain activities as well as work on development projects together with your Senior Supply Chain Manager.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Supervision of the supply chain for a specific product category and the associated supplier portfolio together with your Senior Supply Chain Manager
- Inventory management including ensuring product availability and carrying out the ordering process from quantity determination to monitoring the timely and complete receipt of goods
- Close cooperation with our external suppliers and many internal departments (buying, logistics, production, finance, etc.)
- Contribute to building a global Private Label supply chain (Asia, Europe)
- Management of customs process of an importing business
- Help transforming processes & tools to enable scale, in close cooperation with the other key functions
You come with:
- Educational background in business studies or international studies, preferably with the focus on Supply Chain/Logistics
- Some work experience in Supply Chain/Logistics is desirable
- Fast comprehension and an analytical, structured and goal-oriented way of working
- Drive, passion for impact, and pragmatism
- Communicative and friendly personality, as well as assertive
- Very good skills in MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Customs Know-How is a plus
- Fluency in English
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced environment
- A steep personal development path, learning from and working with our high-caliber leadership team
- A living corporate culture of transparency and collegiality, team building, flat hierarchies and quick decisions
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
Contact Person: Carolin Börger
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.